Below are the ingredients for Dr. Schulze’s Tonic:
- a handful of cut up cayenne peppers, other pepper that can be used are: habaneros, jalapeños, serranos.
- ginger root grated (medium to large piece) cut up
- a head of garlic (peeled and cut into pieces)
- one large white onion (cut in pieces)
- Horseradish root (grated or chopped) 2-6 inches in length
- 16 ounces of Bragg’s apple Cider Vinegar or more depending on your consistency preference.
Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender or vita mix in the order listed above. Blend until the tonic is all the same color. Straining is optional. Place the tonic in a glass jar with a plastic lid; place in dark cabinet or refrigerator. It will keep for 3 months in a dark cabinet or 6 months when kept in the fridge.
If you feel like you are catching a cold or flu, take 3-5 tablespoon per day until you feel healed.