I wanted to share this amazing cure all tonic. I just made a batch a couple of days ago and during the winter months I keep a jar in my refrigerator. If I feel cold symptoms I take 3-5 tablespoons a day. It is amazing, all natural and healing.
- Cayenne Peppers (a handful) other pepper that can be used are: habaneros, jalapeños, serranos (cut up)
- Ginger root grated (medium to large)
- Head of Garlic (peel and cut into pieces)
- One large White Onion (cut up or chopped)
- Horseradish Root (grated or chopped) 2-6 inches in length
- 16 ounces of organic Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar or more depending on your consistency preference
Note: The tonic is strong and I drink a little water after taking it.