Find delicious dishes for dinner.
Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of red pepper flakes or cayanne pepper if you like spicy (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with olive oil, salt, black pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until florets are tender enough to pierce with a fork and the edges are browning, about 15 minutes. Turn once halfway through the baking process and add red pepper flakes, if using. After baking, squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving.
Sauted Shrimp and Spinach
1 pound of cleaned, deveined and shelled large shrimp
2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons of Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning
1/4 cup dry white wine
3 cups of fresh spinach
In a medium skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until a slight shimmer occurs on the surface.
In a separate bowl combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet ginger garlic seasoning, tossing lightly until shrimp are thoroughly coated.
Add the shrimp to the hot skillet, quickly sautééing until they are cooked and turn opaque. Pour in wine to quickly bubble and deglaze the skillet, scraping up the delicious brown "bits" on the bottom.
Remove shrimp to a small bowl and cover to keep warm.
In the same skillet, add in the final 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and toss in the spinach, quickly stirring until the leaves are just wilted. Throw the shrimp back in for a final "toss", then plate up on a small serving dish.